For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Bucaramanga VS Deportiva Once Caldas, home win

COL D1Atletico Bucaramanga VS Deportiva Once Caldas, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:38:04 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Atletico Bucaramanga VS Deportiva Once Caldas 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Atletico Bucaramanga got 5 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Atletico Bucaramanga got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Deportiva Once Caldas got 6 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 8 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportiva Once Caldas got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Bucaramanga 0.82-0/0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 919 matches, the home team got 322 wins, 272 draws and 325 losses. Home win rate: 35.04%; Draw win rate: 29.60%; Away win rate: 35.36%; Home odds win rate: 41.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3214 matches, the home team got 1379 wins, 960 draws and 875 losses. Home win rate: 42.91%; Draw win rate: 29.87%; Away win rate: 27.22%; Over odds win rate: 44.62%; Draw odds win rate: 6.38%; Under odds win rate: 49.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.12-3.05-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 10 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Bucaramanga(44.2%), Draw(29.8%), Deportiva Once Caldas(26.1%)

 

Atletico Bucaramanga VS Deportiva Once Caldas, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.