For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Avenir Sportif Beziers VS Grenoble, away win

FRA D2Avenir Sportif Beziers VS Grenoble, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:37:10 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 04:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

France Ligue 2 -- Avenir Sportif Beziers VS Grenoble

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Avenir Sportif Beziers got 5 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 14 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Avenir Sportif Beziers got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Grenoble got 8 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Grenoble got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Avenir Sportif Beziers 0.98-0/-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 752 matches, the home team got 277 wins, 232 draws and 243 losses. Home win rate: 36.84%; Draw win rate: 30.85%; Away win rate: 32.31%; Home odds win rate: 42.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 673 matches, the home team got 261 wins, 219 draws and 193 losses. Home win rate: 38.78%; Draw win rate: 32.54%; Away win rate: 28.68%; Over odds win rate: 41.46%; Draw odds win rate: 8.17%; Under odds win rate: 50.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.25-3.05-2.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 60.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Avenir Sportif Beziers(27.5%), Draw(31.6%), Grenoble(40.9%)

 

Avenir Sportif Beziers VS Grenoble, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.