For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Exeter City VS Peterborough United, a high-scoring game

ENG JPTExeter City VS Peterborough United, a high-scoring game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:58:00 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 03:15 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England Johnstone -- Exeter City VS Peterborough United

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

---------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Exeter City got 8 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Exeter City got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Peterborough United got 11 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Peterborough United got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Exeter City 0.80--0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 387 matches, the home team got 138 wins, 99 draws and 150 losses. Home win rate: 35.66%; Draw win rate: 25.58%; Away win rate: 38.76%; Home odds win rate: 49.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 264 matches, the home team got 125 wins, 52 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 47.35%; Draw win rate: 19.70%; Away win rate: 32.95%; Over odds win rate: 45.83%; Draw odds win rate: 4.17%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.89-3.30-2.12. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Exeter City(31.8%), Draw(27.1%), Peterborough United(41.1%)

 

Exeter City VS Peterborough United, a high-scoring game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.