For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oeste VS Cuiaba, consistency is key

BRA D2Oeste VS Cuiaba, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 08:53:01 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Oeste VS Cuiaba 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Oeste got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Oeste got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Cuiaba got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cuiaba got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oeste 0.85-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1840 matches, the home team got 705 wins, 537 draws and 598 losses. Home win rate: 38.32%; Draw win rate: 29.18%; Away win rate: 32.50%; Home odds win rate: 43.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 176 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 57 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 41.48%; Draw win rate: 32.39%; Away win rate: 26.14%; Over odds win rate: 44.32%; Draw odds win rate: 9.09%; Under odds win rate: 46.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.05-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oeste(43.4%), Draw(30.7%), Cuiaba(25.8%)

 

Oeste VS Cuiaba, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.