For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Orgryte VS IK Frej Taby, host to win

SWE D2Orgryte VS IK Frej Taby, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:57:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Orgryte VS IK Frej Taby 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Orgryte got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Orgryte got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, IK Frej Taby got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 16 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, IK Frej Taby got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orgryte 1.12-1-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 65 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 6 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 70.77%; Draw win rate: 9.23%; Away win rate: 20.00%; Home odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 38.46%; Away odds win rate: 21.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 175 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 36 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 52.00%; Draw win rate: 20.57%; Away win rate: 27.43%; Over odds win rate: 54.29%; Draw odds win rate: 4.00%; Under odds win rate: 41.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.95-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orgryte(62.5%), Draw(21.3%), IK Frej Taby(16.2%)

 

Orgryte VS IK Frej Taby, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.