For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oxford City VS Welling United, an open game

ENG CSOxford City VS Welling United, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:11:43 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England Conference South Division -- Oxford City VS Welling United

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Oxford City got 11 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 13 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Oxford City got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, Welling United got 14 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Welling United got 1 wins, 3 draws and 16 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oxford City 1.00-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 15 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Home odds win rate: 30.00%; Draw odds win rate: 30.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 177 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 47 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 42.37%; Draw win rate: 26.55%; Away win rate: 31.07%; Over odds win rate: 37.85%; Draw odds win rate: 7.91%; Under odds win rate: 54.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.63-3.00-2.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 12 wins, 9 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 32.43%; Draw win rate: 24.32%; Away win rate: 43.24%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oxford City(28.1%), Draw(26.2%), Welling United(45.7%)

 

Oxford City VS Welling United, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.