For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
UC Dublin VS Derry City, guests are trustworthy

IRE PRUC Dublin VS Derry City, guests are trustworthy

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:06:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- UC Dublin VS Derry City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, UC Dublin got 2 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, UC Dublin got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Derry City got 4 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Derry City got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is UC Dublin 1.00-0/-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2081 matches, the home team got 727 wins, 611 draws and 743 losses. Home win rate: 34.94%; Draw win rate: 29.36%; Away win rate: 35.70%; Home odds win rate: 40.51%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6853 matches, the home team got 2889 wins, 1961 draws and 2003 losses. Home win rate: 42.16%; Draw win rate: 28.62%; Away win rate: 29.23%; Over odds win rate: 44.07%; Draw odds win rate: 7.00%; Under odds win rate: 48.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.20-3.10-2.23. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 1 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 10.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: UC Dublin(29.5%), Draw(28.3%), Derry City(42.2%)



UC Dublin VS Derry City, guests are trustworthy

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.