For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
USL Dunkerque VS Concarneau, home will get a victory

FRA D3USL Dunkerque VS Concarneau, home will get a victory

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:33:26 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 03:00 Saturday (GMT+8)

France Ligue 3 -- USL Dunkerque VS Concarneau

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, USL Dunkerque got 3 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, USL Dunkerque got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Concarneau got 5 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Concarneau got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is USL Dunkerque 0.85-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1774 matches, the home team got 678 wins, 511 draws and 585 losses. Home win rate: 38.22%; Draw win rate: 28.80%; Away win rate: 32.98%; Home odds win rate: 43.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 650 matches, the home team got 267 wins, 196 draws and 187 losses. Home win rate: 41.08%; Draw win rate: 30.15%; Away win rate: 28.77%; Over odds win rate: 42.00%; Draw odds win rate: 5.38%; Under odds win rate: 52.62%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.13-3.00-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: USL Dunkerque(45.8%), Draw(30.7%), Concarneau(23.5%)


USL Dunkerque VS Concarneau, home will get a victory

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.