For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Uniao Mogi Youth VS Santos (Youth), away side to win

CSP YCUniao Mogi Youth VS Santos (Youth), away side to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:59:55 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 05:30 Friday (GMT+8)

Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Uniao Mogi Youth VS Santos (Youth)

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1.  In the last 11 games, Uniao Mogi Youth got 2 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 18.2%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.5%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Santos (Youth) got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 23.5%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Uniao Mogi Youth 0.95--1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 19 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 47.67%; Draw win rate: 22.09%; Away win rate: 30.23%; Home odds win rate: 41.86%; Draw odds win rate: 22.09%; Away odds win rate: 36.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 190 matches, the home team got 88 wins, 38 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 46.32%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 33.68%; Over odds win rate: 46.84%; Draw odds win rate: 2.11%; Under odds win rate: 51.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Uniao Mogi Youth(16.2%), Draw(21.7%), Santos (Youth)(62.1%)

 

Uniao Mogi Youth VS Santos (Youth), away side to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.