For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Union La Calera VS Chapecoense SC, a close game

CON CSAUnion La Calera VS Chapecoense SC, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 04 Feb 2019 21:59:47 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 07:30 Wednesday (GMT+8)

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Union La Calera VS Chapecoense SC

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Union La Calera got 13 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Union La Calera got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Chapecoense SC got 4 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Campeonato Catarinense Division 1. In the last 20 games, Chapecoense SC got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Union La Calera 0.98-0-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 373 matches, the home team got 128 wins, 108 draws and 137 losses. Home win rate: 34.32%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 36.73%; Home odds win rate: 34.32%; Draw odds win rate: 28.95%; Away odds win rate: 36.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 80 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 28 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 35.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 10.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.75-2.89-2.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Union La Calera(33.1%), Draw(31.6%), Chapecoense SC(35.3%)

 

Union La Calera VS Chapecoense SC, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.