For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Young Boys VS Grasshopper, Young Boys to win

SUI SlYoung Boys VS Grasshopper, Young Boys to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 10:22:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Swiss Super League -- Young Boys VS Grasshopper 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Young Boys got 27 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Young Boys got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Grasshopper got 5 wins, 9 draws, 17 losses and placed the 10 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Grasshopper got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Young Boys 0.96-2-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 matches, the home team got 25 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 78.13%; Draw win rate: 6.25%; Away win rate: 15.63%; Home odds win rate: 37.50%; Draw odds win rate: 28.13%; Away odds win rate: 34.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 30 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 26.67%; Over odds win rate: 36.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 63.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.18-6.00-15.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 80.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Young Boys(80.8%), Draw(13.0%), Grasshopper(6.2%)

 

Young Boys VS Grasshopper, Young Boys to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.